• Enterprise SaaS application consultant in the HR space
• Are you great with customers? Are you a fast learner with technology?
• Friendly, casual location in the heart of Eastland (Ringwood)
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS platform with an amazing team, culture and product. We are on a mission to create amazing employee journeys with our employee onboarding platform.
We're looking for an experienced enterprise software Application Consultant who wants to make their mark in a fast growing SaaS startup.
Who we're after
The type of person we're looking for is:
• Pro-active, organised and able to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively.
• A self-starter who doesn't like to be micro-managed and has a "get things done" attitude.
• A natural troubleshooter who loves solving business problems in an innovative way.
• Passionate, ready to evangelise our products
• 3+ years experience in software application consulting or business analysis
• Expert understanding of business logic and workflows.
• Doesn't want to travel into the CBD every day (we're based in Ringwood).
• Likes to have fun and is looking for a career, not a job!
About the role
What you'll be doing. Your role will include:
• Consulting. You'll use your consulting skills to solve business problems for some of Australia/New Zealand's best-known companies
• Gather and analyse requirements from customers.
• Define scope and implement HROnboard
• Collaborate with stakeholders on user acceptance testing and sign off.
• Manage delivery within expected timeframes.
• Customer Support. You'll be 2nd level support solving complex problems and it is up to you to get the best outcome for them.
• Training. You'll run training/workshop sessions. Transferring your knowledge will be key to end user adoption.
• Work with a team to improve the customer support experience and processes to manage support.
• Be the voice of the customer by providing feedback on where we can improve HROnboard.
• You'll liaise closely with other teams including dev, sales and marketing.
You'll be encouraged to learn and expand your skills taking part in quarterly training, lunch n learns, geeking out on new tech.
We default to open which means everyone is privy to our strategy, performance, goals and new developments. We encourage feedback.
• Quarterly team days and half year Hackathon
• Snacks and drinks provided
• Thursday lunch 'n' learns
• Friday lunches are on us. A great chance for everyone to catch-up
• Friday afternoon drinks
• Quarterly activities to celebrate! Drinks, Strike Bowling, Karaoke, Rock Climbing, Go-Karting, Dinners, Comedy Shows - plus anything else the team can think of!
• Yearly kick-off overnight stay - find out what's new in the company, eat, drink and celebrate your achievements
• Lollies for each code release - we like to celebrate our wins
• Ringwood location close to shops, cafes and transport - easy, fast and stress-free commute to work
• Family friendly - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible with working hours and commitments
How to Apply
Simply head over to the Seek ad and click 'Apply for this job.'