- • Fast Growing Enterprise HR SaaS Business
- • Demand Generation Specialist
- • Great location in Ringwood (doorstep of Eastland)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced B2B marketer to put their demand generation skills to the test in a fast paced environment.
Working closely with the CEO and our Head of Sales, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy and owning the MQL number.
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS business with a kick ass team, culture and product.We are on a mission to create better places to work with our employee onboarding platform.
Based in Ringwood on the edge of the new Eastland, our family friendly, bright and gadget filled office is a stone's throw away from train station, shops, restaurants and pubs.
First and foremost, we're after someone who shares our values: being disciplined and a master of your craft, an innovator who takes risks, and being passionate, honest and fun.
You will be an experienced software B2B marketer looking to drive results in a proven startup that is ready to scale.
- • have experience in B2B SaaS, using content/inbound marketing to drive leads
- •able to craft excellent prose and have an eye for design
- •able to get your hands dirty in marketing execution
- •be numbers driven, proving results through data
- •able to know when to keep work in-house, and when to out-source to specialists
- •want to experience life, lessons and mechanics of a fast growing, mature tech startup (we're over 20 people)
- • doesn't want to travel into the CBD everyday (we're based in Ringwood)
About the Role
You'll own the execution of all aspects of brand, product marketing and demand generation.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategy and managing a marketing co-ordinator.
We'll measure you by the MQL's generated and MQL velocity.
- •Crafting content for EDM's, lead nurtures, blog posts, sales decks, website and video
- •Campaign generation and management including EDM's, webinars and PPC
- •Event management - organising webinars, co-ordinating for conferences and breakfasts
- •Social - posting on LI, FB, Twitter and instagram
- •Working closely with leadership, product management, customer success and sales
- •Mentoring and managing a marketing co-ordinator
- •Engaging and working with external suppliers
- •Monitoring and tuning effectiveness of our marketing automation - lead scoring, nurture email effectiveness
- •Monitoring and maintenance on our digital properties, landing pages and integrations
You'll liaise closely with other teams including dev, sales and marketing and be mentored by senior people including the CEO.
You'll be encouraged to learn and expand your skills taking part in quarterly training, lunch n learns and geeking out on new tech.
We default to open which means everyone is privy to our strategy, performance, goals and new developments. We encourage feedback.
We don't just reward our employees with a salary - you want to enjoy what you do!
- • Monthly team day and half year hackathon
- • Snacks and drinks provided
- • Thursday lunch 'n' learns
- • Friday lunches are on us. A great chance for everyone to catch-up.
- • Friday afternoon beers.
- • Quarterly activities to celebrate! Drinks, Strike Bowling, Karaoke, Rock Climbing, Go-Karting, Dinners, Comedy Shows plus anything else the team can think of!
- • Yearly kick-off overnight stay - find out what's new in the company, eat, drink and celebrate your achievements.
- • Breakfast & lollies for each code release - we like to celebrate our wins.
- • Ringwood location close to shops, cafes and transport - easy, fast and stress-free commute to work.
- • Family friendly - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible around working hours and commitments
To apply, please email email@example.com to tell us why you'd be suited to the role.