Awesome Developer Needed
•Fast Growing Technology Startup
•Typescript, React, npm, yarn, PostgreSQL, AWS, BitBucket, Git
•Great location in Ringwood (doorstep of Eastland)
This is a great opportunity for developers looking to work a small group of professionals working on a B2B enterprise SaaS platform.
HROnboard is a Human Resources SaaS business with a kick ass team, culture and product.
We are on a mission to create better places to work with our employee onboarding platform.
Based in Ringwood on the edge of the new Eastland, our family friendly, bright and gadget filled office is a stone's throw away from train station, shops, restaurants and pubs.
We're looking for a front end developer who loves startups and fast paced environments to join our development team to help us on our journey.
First and foremost, we're after someone who shares our values: being disciplined and a master of your craft, an innovator who takes risks, and being passionate, honest and fun.
Of course, we also need a certain level of experience and expertise for a position as important as this one:
- •you are team-first, and a great communicator - no bullshit, no buzzwords, just tell it how it is
- •you love teaching others about what you know, and you love to learn
- •you love challenging problems - you dissect and eat stuff like this for breakfast
- •you have experience with mobile and responsive sites
- •you have a capability of working in a small team or independently
- •you write clean simplistic code - no matter what programming language
We're looking for developers who are happy to get their hands dirty in anything that needs to be done across our tech stack.
The main stack for this role includes:
- •npm and yarn
Other tools we use
- •Amazon Web Services using Docker containers
- •Source Code Management - we use Git
- •Issue Management/Bug Tracking - we use JIRA
- •Continuous Integration system - we use Bamboo and Pipelines
- •Knowledge Management - Confluence
- •IDE - we use IntelliJ
We don't just reward our employees with a salary - you want to enjoy what you do!
- •Team developments days each quarter
- •Half yearly hackathons
- •Snacks and drinks provided
- •Thursday lunch 'n' learns and developer showcases
- •Friday lunches are on us. A great chance for everyone to catch-up.
- •Friday afternoon beers.
- •Quarterly activities to celebrate! Drinks, Strike Bowling, Karaoke, Rock Climbing, Go-Karting, Dinners, Comedy Shows plus anything else the team can think of!
- •Yearly kick-off overnight stay - find out what's new in the company, eat, drink and celebrate your achievements.
- •Breakfast & lollies for each code release - we like to celebrate our wins.
- •Ringwood location on the doorstep of Eastland Town Square - close to shops, cafes and transport - easy, fast and stress-free commute to work.
- •Family friendly - a lot of us have young families so we're flexible around working hours and commitments
To apply, please email email@example.com to tell us why you'd be suited to the role.