It’s here! The release built solely for you, the back office user of HROnboard – Jelly Babies.
Multiple Entities. One HROnboard.
We’ve improved the way multiple legal entities and locations are managed in HROnboard. The changes allow an umbrella organisation to ‘own’ HROnboard, with the ability to create and manage offers for multiple subsidiaries or office locations (if applicable).
- Easier onboarding for larger organisations
- Easier onboarding for multinationals and those hiring for multiple countries and locations
Complete User Management
Administrators in HROnboard now have access to create users, roles and permissions in HROnboard.
- Choose users role based on your business rules (eg. HR User, Payroll)
- Edit and change permissions for existing users as needed
- Easily view and manage user access for the whole team
- Set conditional review rules so only certain offers are sent for internal review (eg. offers with a salary greater than $100k).
In other words, you no longer need help from our support team to create and modify users, roles and permissions. More power to HR!
Single Sign On for fast, secure login
HROnboard now supports Single Sign On (SSO) for back office users, allowing you to access HROnboard without having to enter a user name and password.
For organisations who use SSO regularly, this will help speed up your back office processes even more (and save you having to remember another password).
For more information, please refer to HROnboard Single Sign-on (SSO). Set up of Single Sign on is available for HROnboard Enterprise.